Raleigh IT Consulting and Software Solutions
How Can We Help?
Extellior provides business and IT consulting and services to both startups and large enterprises in the Raleigh NC area. Whether you have thousands of users or you’re a solo-preneur, we can help with experience that goes beyond IT to help you run a successful business. To schedule a consultation, contact us.
Overcome business and technology challenges with help from our well-balanced, enterprise-class experience base that encompasses all aspects of information technology from the desktop to the back-end infrastructure along with the applications that lie in-between, including AV and video conferencing. Ways we can help include:
- IT Governance (ITIL V3 certified)
- Investment rationalization
- Strategic planning
- Aligning technology lifecycles, support plans, and funding cycles to position for technology shifts
- Helping ensure that initiatives improve worker productivity rather than simply making everything more complicated
- Identifying and resolving institutional pain-points
- Understanding and managing the expectations and demands of internal stakeholders
- Planning and supporting cutovers and special events
- Ad-hoc consulting on projects and initiatives
- Outsourced CIO consulting for startups and small businesses.
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Relocation of corporate data centers
- Live video-streaming for C-Level broadcasts
- Governor’s Security Task Force
- Enterprise infrastructure installations and upgrades
- Construction management (OSP, structured cabling, AV, and building IT systems)
- IT & AV support for live TV broadcast sporting events, as well as senatorial and gubernatorial election debates.
- N-Tier enterprise database applications
- .NET desktop applications
- Mobile applications
- Linux and Windows-based solutions
- Green field design and development
- Solution integration
- Complete design and development life-cycle based on iterative development
- Mobile strategy development
- Experience with .NET, ASP.NET, C++, Java, PHP, and more.
SEO & Internet Marketing
- Brand establishment
- Search Engine Optimization
- Website Design
- Paid search advertising
- Lead generation.
Learn more about our marketing services here.
We use AWS, Google Cloud, and Exchange Online to run our own business. If you’re wondering out how and where the cloud might be right for your business, we can help you:
- Identify opportunities to reduce cost
- Understand and mitigate risk
- Quantify benefits
- Improve IT resiliency
- Eliminate your infrastructure headaches with serverless applications.